Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas on Valentine's?


Today is Valentine's Day. My husband and I had our first date 8 years ago on this day. It's hard to believe we've been together that long! We dated for 3-ish years and have been married almost 5. He made me steaks tonight...and then we split up to do our own things. He worked on building a new computer and I watched a couple episodes of Battlestar Galactica on Netfilx. Romantic, I know! I also cleaned the bathroom and took down Christmas decorations.

Yes, I actually made an effort to decorate for Christmas this year. I was so proud of myself that I couldn't bear to take them down and wanted to enjoy my efforts for a little longer. Now that I've finally taken down the decorations, everything looks so bare! At some point in my life I would like to actually make an effort to have a style to my home decorating. For now, it is pretty plain. I signed up for Pinterest a few weeks ago, but haven't been able to take the time to look around. I hear there are lots of good ideas floating around there. My laptop that I use is 8 years old and needs reformatting badly. If I have too many tabs open in my browser or there are too many graphics on the page, my computer gets tired and doesn't know what to do. Then, I have to hard reboot and it takes 20 minutes to pull up the log-in screen. So, by that point I move on to something else because I get frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment