Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weight Loss and Thermometers

My Jillian workouts have been paying off the last few weeks. Since my last weight post, I've really tried hard to have consistency in working out every day. I miss a couple days here and there, but overall I'm keeping with it. In the last three weeks I have lost 4.5 pounds putting me down to 173.0! That averages to about 1.5 pounds per week. I've been more conscientious about my diet as well, so I'm trying to really limit the snacks.

My sister gave me a pair of her jeans. They are my "goal" pants. I'm hoping that if I lose 3 more pounds I can fit into them without having a muffin top. My legs, arms, neck, and chest have really trimmed down, but my abdominal area keeps holding on for dear life, especially my love handles. I'm trying to go walking during lunch break every once in awhile to help get more cardio in hopes that my abs will start to burn away.

In other news, I've been tracking my BBT since my last period, but I swear my temperature is bi-polar. I see a bit of a trend, but it's really up and down.We'll see if my first month TTC with this method is successful. I'm hopeful for good news, but am okay with having to try again next month. It will happen when it's supposed to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment